sábado, 13 de junio de 2015

Buying books from Argentina in BookDepository

Last night I try to buy a couple a new books in a online bookstore but I don't have success because many of this librarys are so complicated, well, the principal problem the main problem was that they did not have the principal pay processor, they don't have Paypal for let me pay with this in first place, and that are a real problem for buy books in library's online in Argentina. 

But in a last hour I decide just search in Google reviews of Argentinians buyers online for try to find the best place to buy a book faster and without any problem with external import,
more precisely, custom, aduanas , called here, well, I find in a site called googlereads a forum with a couple of Argentineans sharing their experience buying from different parts of the country in simple steps with any problem at all. I decided finally buy in a online store worldwide renowned, BookDepository. I spend, maybe, sexty or litle more, dollars,  with a  simple shipping, and I look forward my three books for this weekend or maybe in a any day of a this week, We'll see.

The good point: BookDepository have a great, great reputation online and their promise back the money in case of lost or failures in their shipping or in the book what I buy. I mean, they offer a full warranty, and that is a real deal for people like me how lives in latin american countries with many problems in a ordinary shipping mail system.


The bad point: It's my first "big" buy of real physical books for internet and I need confess, I have a little fear about realize my purchase. I expected the best but I don’t have a real guarantee to get this book in my hands this week or, at the latest, for this  weekend, but I just can wait.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario